- RSS Channel Showcase 9953945
- RSS Channel Showcase 3656313
- RSS Channel Showcase 1039672
- RSS Channel Showcase 5939557
Articles on this Page
- 08/29/12--12:35: _IN A MAGICAL PLACE
- 09/04/12--06:00: _BIRTHDAY GIRL
- 09/05/12--05:00: _BIG HAIR
- 09/06/12--20:19: _MY LITTLE BLACK BAG
- 09/07/12--19:06: _SILKY BABY
- 09/10/12--19:49: _BOSTON SNAKE
- 09/13/12--06:00: _FIT FOR FALL
- 09/17/12--06:00: _DAISIES
- 09/20/12--06:00: _FIT FOR ALL
- 09/21/12--10:39: _CHLOE SO FRESH
- 09/24/12--06:00: _SMASHBOX AMAZING-NESS
- 09/25/12--06:00: _CROPPED TURTLE NECK
- 09/26/12--12:12: _JCREW WHAT?!
- 09/28/12--06:00: _LEATHER KNEES
- 10/02/12--04:00: _LITTLE FRENCH HEN
- 10/04/12--04:00: _PURPLE ISH
- 10/05/12--11:12: _LAYER UP
- 10/09/12--04:00: _SNIP SNIP
- 10/11/12--04:00: _A LITTLE SHIMMER
- 10/12/12--13:59: _TURQUOISE DROPS
- 08/29/12--12:35: IN A MAGICAL PLACE
- 09/04/12--06:00: BIRTHDAY GIRL
- 09/05/12--05:00: BIG HAIR
- 09/06/12--20:19: MY LITTLE BLACK BAG
- 09/07/12--19:06: SILKY BABY
- 09/10/12--19:49: BOSTON SNAKE
- 09/13/12--06:00: FIT FOR FALL
- 09/17/12--06:00: DAISIES
- 09/20/12--06:00: FIT FOR ALL
- 09/21/12--10:39: CHLOE SO FRESH
- 09/24/12--06:00: SMASHBOX AMAZING-NESS
- 09/25/12--06:00: CROPPED TURTLE NECK
- 09/26/12--12:12: JCREW WHAT?!
- 09/28/12--06:00: LEATHER KNEES
- 10/02/12--04:00: LITTLE FRENCH HEN
- 10/04/12--04:00: PURPLE ISH
- 10/05/12--11:12: LAYER UP
- 10/09/12--04:00: SNIP SNIP
- 10/11/12--04:00: A LITTLE SHIMMER
- 10/12/12--13:59: TURQUOISE DROPS
Every time I go on vacation I feel home sick within four days, but I had such a great time in Florida. I was very sad to come home. Now as we all say after a vacation "back to reality".
BUT maybe reality isn't so bad. My birthday is in two days and tomorrow I will be having a little birthday dinner with my closest friends and I am very happy about that!
Here's a few photos from Disney World with my two nieces.
Alternatives: Tibi sandals, Blu Bijoux bracelet
Also a huge thanks to my sunshine. You're the best baby. I love you!
Han pasada cuatro años desde que empece a bloguear y ustedes siempre me han hecho sentir especial. Por lo tanto les quiero dar las gracias por todos los bonitos deseos de cumpleaños!
Came across this beautifully detailed vest on Etsy. I think it's such a great piece. May be wearing it again during NYFW with a light, breezy Ivory dress. Also decided to do a little something different with my hair. Made it just a tad bigger. Well, it was a lot bigger but the humidity brought it down. :-/
(Here's a photo taken with Instagram from when my curls were really doing their 80's thing)
Encontré este chaleco con hermosos detalles en Etsy. Creo que es una gran pieza. Puede ser que lo use otra vez durante esta semana de moda con un vestido crema. Tambien decidí hacer algo un poco diferente con mi cabello. Me lo hice rizado y grande. Bueno, estaba mas grande, pero la humedad me lo rebajo. A ver si lo vuelvo a intentar.
Doesn't it sound like fun? It is!
Here's a little video showing you my goodies. :-)
Use this coupon (25FREEITEMBanana) to get a free item worth up to $25.
Alternatives: J.crew blouse, Ash sneakers
Bought these Isabel Marant sneakers about 3 weeks ago. So far they have been my "go to."
They pretty much go with everything and that's what my recent purchases have been all about.
Now I'm on the hunt for some black slouchy pants and slouchy sweaters.
Hey loves! Come join me at the Old Navy Fit for Fall Fashion Show this Friday at Bryant Park!
Come watch me walk the runway OR Come walk the runway with me and strut your stuff in Old Navy's RockStar skinny jeans. What's in it for you? You get to keep them! Hope to see you there!
This post is sponsored by Old Navy. Shop online or In Stores and find your perfect-fitting pair of The Rockstar skinny jeans at Old Navy.
Alternatives: Asos skirt
Haven't really given my legs some fresh air so I took them out for a little walk in my Navy corduroy skirt. Need to take advantage of this beautiful weather before the Brrrr days come.
(Also a huge thanks to my friend Mo. She supported me by walking the runway with me. Love you boo!)
I've always been a fan of pairing chunky knits with dainty skirts.